Randomly disconnecting from XBL parites & Games

Hi,

I've noticed over the last few weeks I've been lagging out of XBL parties and games. I'm a Gamer and i play for gamebattles & i win alot of money off playing games from that website but since I've been lagging out too much its been getting annoying. When i lagg out of the XBOX Parties / Games it just laggs me out of the party first , then 8 seconds later out of the game ( it always shows the ethernet cable coming out on my screen when i lagg out ) then it takes me RIGHT back into the party i was in in about 5 seconds after lagging out of the game and party. I ONLY play custom games, it is very rare that i play Public matches or League play & when i do i dont lagg out

1. Ran a Network Connection Test - No Errors
  2. Cleared the System Cache
  3. Reset my network settings to Factory Defaults on the xbox
  4. I've changed the Ethernet cable about 3 times.
  5. I've tried giving my Xbox a static ip but it still happens. 

My ISP is time warner cable (RR) . Here's my other info:

My Speedtest results were.

PING: 15ms

Download: 28.7mb

Upload: 0.98mb

Modem brand & model number:  **** , Model Number = TM402G/110
Router brand & model number:
 I dont use a Router , i connect straight to my modem

W:  0000 - 000B

X:   0000 - F001

Y:   20A8 - 48E0

Z:   0000 - 0000

ID:  FFFF - FFFF

L:   8015 - 100D

Q:  8015 - 100D

T:    Wired

A:   [mod removed]/255.255.240.0

G:   [mod removed]

D:   209.18.47.61/209.18.47.62

*** their is no D,S,C, after the letter T , its just A,G,D***

D:

S:

C:

Please help me !! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Remove A and G from that list it includes sensitive information you dont want out there...

rerun speed test about 5 times then call your isp. you should be getting higher upload speeds more like 1.5~3 maybe even more.

re-download your profile lots of the time a bit of mismatched information can cause disconnects  re-downloading your profile will bring you upto date with the servers information on the profile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like the local profile is out of date or corrupted, and when an app or routine asks for data from it, it causes the involuntary disconnection. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded) by:

1) Please do Settings | System Settings | Storage

2) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

3) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

* Re-download *

4) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

5) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

6) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

7) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

7A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

8) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

9) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

10) Sign in, and retry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.