Random Xbox LIVE Disconnection While Playing Online Games

Okay so I have seen a bunch of other posts regarding issues similar to this, and my issue is still not fixed. This has been happening for a couple months now. It seems everytime I play an online game now, my xbox get randomly disconnected from the Xbox LIVE service. Then when I go back to dashboard Xbox LIVE magically appears to be back and working. Sometimes I do get the 8015190B error code although it has not appeared for a while now. This disconnection can happen randomly from 5-30 minutes of playing an online game. I have a wired connection and a xbox 360 slim.

I have also tried the solution of deleting your profile, deleting your cache 3 times and then redownloading your profile, but that hasn't changed a thing. It also appears to have nothing to do with my router as my pc is connected aswell and internet service is also available even when my xbox gets disconnected.

I would appreciate any response as I am unimpressed that there is this many people having similar issues and still have no solutions.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Based on my experience, frequent disconnections can be caused by either of the following:

- multiple devices on your network consuming high-bandwidth applications

- intereference

The latter is often one of the more common concerns I see. Many household products, such as cordless telephones and microwaves, can cause interference with wireless signals. Since you have a wired connection, I would assume that there are devices on your network taking up too much space.

Imagine your network as a sewage pipe. All your devices go through this one sewage pipe. However, when you try to cram 8 devices into a sewage pipe meant for two, it gets backed up and eventually breaks down. (I know, not the prettiest picture to put in your head) ;)

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am the only one home right now, nothing other then my pc and xbox were connected at the time. I don't think two devices would make such an impact especially since I used to be running Xbox LIVE perfectly with plently more devices connected at the same time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.