I noticed some strange behavior starting on 11/30/2011.
- When I turned the Xbox on, it spent about 30 seconds with the spinning circles before being taken to the dashboard, normally this is instant.
- This exact thing happened to the 2 friends I spoke to on 11/30
- Very difficult to find matches in MW3 (it's the only game we tested), it only found games that were > 100ms
- Wound up just playing SpecOps for a while and that was fine
- We eventually went back to matchmaking in MW3, found good games, but had strange stuff happen
- My one friend got booted out because it said he was no longer signed into Xbox Live (we were in Party, talking). He signed out and back in again, and appeared back in our match, but not in our MW3 party (but still in XBL Party).
- The other one had the same thing happen, but was not able to rejoin our match
- We are all on different ISPs in different cities and normally don't have any issues.
- I figure this is not just MW3 as we had the strange behavior on the Xbox during startup.
Just an observation.