Random Parent Added Need Help

My xbox one added a random parent and I can't buy anything, because a long time ago on my xbox 360 i was a child and parents were cautious and gave me a child account. Now i am 19 and i disabled it on the xbox 360 no problem (when i mean disable i mean make it that i am an adult) and i get my xbox one play Ryse for a bit want to buy some gold to make my character better says i cant and are required to log into a adult account. So I log into my parents account but it says that is not my parents account, so i go into family and some random name is there and i have no clue who it is.

Plz Help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

I'm having the exact same issue. I went to go buy battlefield 4 and then I got a message saying I wasn't authorized to buy content. I go into my setting and see that my child account info cannot be changed with just the email and password of the parents account like on the 360. Anyone have a fix for this?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey CplTaters,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

For that particular issue I would recommend getting in touch with our Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into your account with you and work on sorting things out.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.