Random disconnects

I have been getting kicked off xbox live alot lately and i dont know what is going on 3 of my friends are having same issues. Didi not start till after the latest update microsoft better fix this crap. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same problem here, I'm in Ontario, Canada...and i cant stay online for more than ten minutes at a time. I've tried everything, but it seems like its my xbox. Everything else on my wireless network is fine.

When i connect via ethernet ,LIVE works fine. Someone at Microsoft better jump on this issue!!!!!!!

I cant seem to get any answers about this topic, so i just connect by ethernet for now. What type of Xbox do you have, I have an slim black

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys,we'll ned as much info as possible so that we can help. Please take a few minutes to answer the questions listed here.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is three other buddies of mine that are having the same issues and also it did not start happening till after the update. I also got a ps3 and it does not kick me off at all. And it does not do it on all games I can play reach on line all day without problems but other games kicks me off.Even in the dashboard. You can type this problem in google and all kinds of people are having this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, we'll need that info to get to the bottom of the issue. Please post the answers to those questions. If your friends would like to do the same, that would be even better.

Sorry this didn't help.