Random disconnectio from XBOX Live

Hi, same issue as many had before me,.. for about 4 days I'm getting randomly disconnected from XBOX Live, even while i'm writing this I got disconnected 2 times, I'm guessing today is the worse than ever. I have very good understanding of network infrastructure, that's what I do for living for over 15 years.

In hope that I would resolve the issue, I did all basic and not so basic stuff from restarting my modem and deleting and redownloading my Xbox Live account as recommended on this forum to detail network diagnostic. Though issue is still there.

My Xbox is connected via Ethertent, I tried via WiFi, but im getting disconnected from XBOX Live as often as I do when Im on Ethernet.
ping time to google.com from same cable that is connected to the xbox is stable and always around  7-10 ms... yahoo.com is bit slower around 15 ms  but  no obvious latency issues, 
speet test with Vancouver hosts returns stable 98Mbps down 4.9 up, with Seattle hosts 89Mbps down 4.5 up, so no speed issues,
there is no torrent clients running and there is no Netflix or similar hogs running while Im sitting here and watching how my Xbox Live account getting disconnected in semi-regular intervals.
Since I have second Internet line from different provider in my house I tried to connect Xbox to bit slower 25Mbps connection, via different router and modem, and I got exactly the same disconnection issues. 
Since I have second Xbox at home, the one without harddrive,  I downloaded my profile to that xbox, result was the same,  semi-regular boot from XBOX Live.
After 6 hours spent debugging  my home network and  talking to my ISPs I must say that I do believe that issue is on XBOX Live side. Deleting and redownloading my profile would fix problem for about one or half evening. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Oh man, that's no fun for sure!  OK, it looks like you've covered most of it, but I'm still going to link this: Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed up Xbox LIVE , in case it's got any steps you've missed.  Can I also have you please post the info here? START HERE for connection troubleshooting!. Much obliged!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.