Random Disconnect problem

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, FLorida. Modem brand & model number: actiontec 424wr Router brand & model number: actiontec424wr If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Wired Things you have tried: clear cache, look for corrupt files, reset router/network, opened ports for 80, 88, 3074 and the other number which I currently forget. I cleared update memory on Xbox, reset network setting to default, switched ports on my power line adapter, switched Ethernet cables from power line adapter. Q Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown - unknown Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No? Any Error Codes you encounter: Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Verizon fios After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000-000B X: 0400-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 8015-100D Q: 8015-100D T: wired D: 192.168.1.1/68.238.112.12 S: C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. If possible, Try and directly connect to your modem to see If makes any difference. If so, Change your firewall settings on the Router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello there!

This issue could be down to your NAT Type (However I highly doubt, but it's best to be thorough and cover everything eh?...) Since you said "No?" when you were asked if you have an NAT error, lets just be sure! :) NAT is an acronym known as Network Access Transition! Basically the connection between your router, and any device connected to it. NAT has three settings, Open > Moderate > Strict. We always want our NAT to be set to open! To learn more on how to test your NAT Type and then troubleshoot it, Click Here! That link will provide with everything you need to know about NAT Type

Now, if your connection is struggling with its performance, have a look here to see how you can troubleshoot this by clicking This Link. This may be due to your connection, so in the link provided will give you a certain amount of solutions to attempt of which may improve your connection! :) Some of the solutions you have tried may be on those troubleshoot links, just skip the ones you have already tried.

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted!

Link.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.