Random Console Ban?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me as my console was ban for absolutely no reason at all. I went to sign on one morning and it said that my console was ban for not obeying the terms of use or something. I called xbox and they said they didn't have any information on it. The person on the phone also told me to visit the forums.. Which I'm doing. So I would appreciate it if my records and such are looked over and my console is unban. I cant even create a new live account. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunately support has sent a lot of people here for the same reason, but nothing can be done on the forums. The enforcement team won't discuss console bans. You can read about console bans here - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There are no random console bans...

www.xbox.com/.../consoleban  

that is the only place you can get further info - enforcement team will not discuss console bans and 1-800-4MYXBOX is tech support and doesn't have anything to do with enforcement and could only assist with recovering your GT to a different console or making sure the banned console is set up to continue use as an offline only console

Sorry this didn't help.

Well because you agreed to the terms and use your account will not be unbanned, but if you get a new xbox you can recover your account on that and gain access to it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Phone support has to refer them here because they WILL NOT take the answer that there is no information available!!! They still always want someone else to ask. It's ridiculous.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.