RAGE

Been watching a lot of Rage gameplay video's lately and this game looks immense.  Does anybody know the exact release date?

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Play.com have it down for a 7/10/11 release date.

Yeah its the 7th October. Cannot come soon enough for me personally. After reading the previews of the first 3 hours of the game its sounding like a real treat. A most have for gamers.

Looks like lots of fun :)

I've been playing this for months and it's awesome.

One beautiful looking game.

Az

(it's been out for the Iphone for months now.  The 360 version should be bigger and better so I don't see how you could go wrong with this one).

I've been waiting for this game for a while now, I'll be picking up when it's out. ^_^

Wouldn't mind this game myself.  The ideas etc sound amazing.  My word its going to be a verey very busy next few months with all the releases coming out-Gears 3,CoD, Battlefield,Batman,Forza 4 etc etc

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

SWEEEEEEEET,  Dead island and Gears 3 should keep me occupied until release.   Anyone that has not seen this game should go check it out,  It's like the lovechild of Fallout 3 and Borderlands    :)

It looks stunning. Only bits Im not to keen on are the driving bits LOL :)

[quote user="Whagi"]

It looks stunning. Only bits Im not to keen on are the driving bits LOL :)

[/quote]

Totally agree with you,  unfortunately the multiplayer aspect of the game only has driving it it,  like races and battles etc...

Then again this game seems ALL about singleplayer which is mighty fine by me.