RAGE: The Scorchers DLC arrives today/tomorrow.

Rage: The Scorchers DLC is out now for PC & Xbox 360, with the PSN version arriving for PS3 tomorrow.

The pack costs 3.69 GBP/400 Microsoft Points, and allows players to open up six all-new areas of the Wasteland, where they'll fight alongside new allies to defeat The Scorchers.

In addition, the DLC will also add new episodes to Mutant Bash TV, as well as new equipment, weapons and more.

This seems a bit late in the day for me but might be of interest to some.

http://www.shopto.net/news/41561/Rage-The-Scorchers-DLC-arrives-todaytomorrow

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Link: marketplace.xbox.com/.../2fa4ebca-03bb-465e-a555-7e9368ad8e99

They should knuckle down on Doom 4 instead of releasing DLC for Rage.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Link: marketplace.xbox.com/.../2fa4ebca-03bb-465e-a555-7e9368ad8e99

They should knuckle down on Doom 4 instead of releasing DLC for Rage.

[/quote]

Too right, about time they did!

I took this game back in for exchange the other day as i refused to play it after it crashed on me and my file ended up being corrupted - gutting

I can't believe it took 'em this long to finally get around to releasing it! It's getting some decent reviews so far, with most saying it's a short (to be expected at such a low price) but fun. The big question now is whether anybody actually still owns RAGE or even really remembers it. I've still got my copy, but don't think I'll be firing it up for this.

I am a true fan of this game, Kept my pre-order as Its a game so unique and now they FINALLY release the ' Scorchers ' ( amongst other things ) I am so stoked, Its rounded off 2012 perfectly for me. Also a cheeky bump for those who may have missed this thread and are fans of the game also.

I never saw anything unique about it,  a standard shooter with overated AI and repetitive driving sections and one of the worst endings in gaming history.  

Its not had much love from a lot of gamers Genchy but there Is loyal follower's out there and I am one of them, BTW for those looking to download the DLC Its a whopping 2.16GB in size.

I enjoyed it for what it was but was disapointed overall,  thats a huge download!

It Is a big download and for only 400MSP, I fired the game up last night, First time since completing It and got a patch that was 18MB then when I bought the DLC It Is 2.16GB In size.

Its good to see that dlc is being released that is really reasonably priced, which is a nice bonus for gamers!