Rage demo...

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, but it's on the marketplace, downloadable here I haven't played it so this could be good!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shame it came onto Marketplace a week or so too late for me. It was on offer a few weeks ago for only £17.99 and as it's an ID game I got it.

Still haven't played it yet as I'm so engrossed with Gears 3 but a demo to get a taste could've saved me some money if it turns out to be a dud. Doubt it will though, ID never disappoint.

Thanks for the heads up, going to download now!

Rage is a dud, looks amazing but thats about it in the end.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Rage is a dud, looks amazing but thats about it in the end.

[/quote]

^ ^ Exactly this, for me. One of the biggest disappointments of 2011.

Wow, just tried it for 15 mins, gave me a massive headache. I don't like the moment system. As you said though, looks nice, too bad it doesn't play like I thought.

Wish the demo had come out before i bought it.Great graphics butthat's about it.One of the worst endings ever.

*movement

For me this game started off really good but soon got very tedious indeed :(

I'm used to fps games, I mean just look at my games list, and this has to be the first to give me a headache. I could even deal with mirrors edge fine, but this, I don't know why.

Could be one of the most deceptive demos ever!!! The game looks stunning and handles very well.....its just a shame the game is so monotanous and has a very abrupt ending. But for the £17.99 it now retails at its still well worth checking out.

------------

I couldn't believe I saw Deus Ex for £10 in CEX yesterday - another game which flattered to decieve, but well worth a tenner.