Racing wheel

I and a lot of other pee,s that buy these wheels, dont get the install disk. I have talk

with Xbox live and MSN, about this and thay do not suport the wheel anymore, the disk

is not copyprotected, and can be copyed, and sold. Just like the wheel. I would be more

the happy to buy a copy of the disk, lost mind. When you hook up the wheel to the Xbox

without the install disk it makes it into a controller and not a wheel.  I will pay for one.

Thanks Ken

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

Which Xbox wheel are you attempting to use?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A lot of the wheel's though not supported, now work without the install disk, if your using it on Xbox(well at least the official one). Most should start to run the second its plugged into the USB ports or Via wireless if its that type of wheel you have.  You may need to go into the game settings and tell it your using the wheel instead of the controllers.

And do keep one thing in mind, if its the wireless racing wheel, you will need to use the AC adapter in order to have force feedback and the resistance grip thing.  (A lot of people post about it not working thinking they need to disk to use those features but it has nothing to do with the disk, and everything to do with the AC. Force feedback as well as the other setting are both disabled if you are using batteries to power the wheel).

As the user above stated let us know what wheel you have, and if any of these solutions work (if these were the problems you were having with the wheel). If not please tell us what issues you are experiencing.

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

xbox360 Wireless Racing Wheel With Force Feedback.. It has the batter door on the right side. I talked to xbox and it is ok to copy the disk, No copyprotection on disk..

thanks Ken

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the info. on the plugin that i didnot know..

thanks Ken..

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a wrw02 force feedback wheel, and after pulling it out after about

8-10 mo of not using. I received an update to my system & the wheel now does

Not work properly... Problems are... Grid- no input response to pedal inputs & no button config

Option in the game, renders my wheel useless. Same w Forza.

The Only gameI can play is Dirt 2. But have to use A/B buttons for accel & brake. It does have

Button config option yet does not respond to pedal inputs when trying to specify

Button preferences.

I have read on the Forza blog that a MS update designed to Prevent some 3rd party use has "killed" the wrw02 w this update. Some say this Wheel is no longer supported & MS support have told some people to throw it out

The window because it will prob never get fixed because it is no longer supported!

This is unacceptable to me. I have enjoyed  using this set up for more than 3 yrs without issue. I would be more

Than upset to find that MS chooses to "SCREW" it's customers like this.

I do not want a new setup, nor should I have to pay for one. I paid good obey for this thing

And would like to get it to work properly again.

So if anyone out there has some answers or suggestions for me, it would

Really be appreciated!

Thank you,

Crime08

Sorry this didn't help.