"Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn’t valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE"

Hello <3

Just got a new xbox s 4gb today after my old one got the red ring of death. I was recovering my profile and just before it finished it said I was unable to do it and I should try later. The wierd thing is that my profile is saved on my memory unit now, but I cant sign into live (the loading circle spins for an eternity). So after I tried to sign in on my brothers xbox, but an error message came up "Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn’t valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE". After I tried to delete my profile of his xbox thinking that it would help recover it on mine, but it did not. Could it be an issue over at the lovely folks at microsoft and i should just wait it out?

P.S. I can sign it with my WLID everywhere else (msn, games for windows live and on this very website) just not on my 360

Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Was your brother's Xbox located on the same network? How long have you been trying to recover it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.