"Your Account has been Temporarily blocked"

Hey All,

My gamer Tag is: LIEUTENANTSEAN (or LIEUTENANT SEAN I can't remember for sure)

I have been having a crazy hard time getting any help. I have been on with a few different kids of support services for a minimum of six hours between all. Every single time I try to login to my XBOX, or my Hotmail account, or my Windows phone, I cannot. I get a message that says "Your account has been temporarily blocked". It goes on to explain it may have been hacked and used to send spam or something else. I never use that address for e-mailing, ever. I have it solely to login to my Microsoft account, and it is my shared Windows live ID, that goes to my Windows 8 phone, my XBOX..etc. I can use none of these items. I am at my wits end here and did nothing wrong. I cannot get any help or resolution. This apparently is my last hope before I can only just cancel my account and not be able to use my Microsoft products anymore. Can some one please assist me in getting unblocked, or at least my gamertag and points and all experience transferred?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello,

Sorry, no one on this specific forum has the ability to assist with blocked accounts. If your account is blocked, you'll need to make a support request with the Microsoft Account team located here.

There's unfortunately no way to transfer any sort of content (points, gamertag, etc) from one account to another. If that account has a gold membership on it, and you can't access it you can contact phone support directly and have that cancelled if you're not able to get back into that specific account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.