"you message could not sent"

Hi i would like to ask you about the problem i have right now. I need some help. I am not sure what i should do. Well, I chat with my friends via xbox live. Later on, it stopped and telling me that "your message could not sent." it is like 3 hours. I couldn't send anything message to my friends or invite them to play online with me. I dont think i have violate the TOS or what have i done wrong with the communicating with friends? Is that part of Violate TOS? or Am i banned on communication? can you please tell me the reason why? Can you help me? So i can sort out the problem.  I even test with my another account. It works when i send message with my friend but not on this account i couldnt send anything. So its not the problem with my router or something.. So could you help and sort out the problem for me? Thanks for your time. God bless...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you think you have been put on a communications ban, you should post here to find out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, I check i m not sure if i am banned on communication. But my GT can sign on xbox live but can't message or send invite to play game. Smwutches said there is message limit and i might have hit that limit. It should reset tomorrow. So, i hope it will reset later night. If not, i will email xbox support again to sort out the problem. Thanks for helping. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

There is a message limit and you might have hit that limit. It should reset tomorrow.

Sorry this didn't help.