"XBOX Record That" function not working properly. (Related to Battlefield 4 Multiplayer)

There is a problem with the "XBOX Record That" function when in Battlefield 4 multiplayer. 

When I use the "XBOX record that" function in single player or in the test range, I'll say the command, the green text pops up in the top right corner of the screen, and within a few seconds the "Game Clip Recorded" notification pops up on screen. I'll go to upload and my 30 second clip is there.

When I am in 64 player multiplayer however, I'll use the "XBOX Record that" command, see the green text in the top right corner of the screen, but the DVR doesn't actually make a clip until several (5 to 15) minutes later. After several minutes, I'll finally get the "Game Clip Recorded" notification, but the clip is of game play that happened much later on. It's not the footage that I wanted when I said the command. Sometimes, there is no clip at all. 

Also, I have noticed that when the "XBOX Record That" function works properly, it seems like it takes longer to complete the notification cycle when in multiplayer compared to single player or the test range. 

My network smoothing factor is at 0% and I have the BF4 in game head tracking and voice commands turned off.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to: