"syncing" online account with console profile? Or deleting online account?

I put off connecting to LIVE for a while, but I apparently did make an online account on this website. Is there a way to "sync" per say, this account with my console profile? Because I have been playing games and have achivements and such on it already. I tried connecting through the console with the same info I put online, but when I go to put it through I get an error message saying that the name/email is already taken. I was hoping that there would be a way for it to recognize that my online account is the same person. I then thought downloading it to the console would work, but I guess it made a separate profile on the console, which is not what I wanted. 

So, is there a way to sync it? I could have sworn there used to be, but with the new updates I don't see it anymore. If there is no way, is there a way to delete my online account? Deleting EVERYTHING. The fact that I had an account online. I got the free version of LIVE and have not used it yet because of this, so there is nothing online. can't find a "delete account" button or anything anywhere. I just want to do it if "syncing" is not an option. That way I can get LIVE though the console and then the account would be the same. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Also, don't put the 360 on the ground, there is a lot of tiny dust particles and hair that can get inside the unit and cause it to malfuntion.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I Am Afraid There Is No Way To Combine Two Different Accounts. And If Im Correct I Don't Believe There Was Ever Away.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.