"Some Xbox Live content is currently unavailable" + other issues!

Right, basically I came across some issues a few hours ago. Whilst playing in multiplayer on Modern Warfare 3 the connection was pretty slow. Then all of a sudden after restarting the console, it took ages to load the Dashboard where I automatically sign in (it is taking around 45-60 seconds). I then continued to sign out as me and in as another profile which has Gold membership, but this took ages as well and often freezes, leaving the circle froze on screen. It would eventually load. I also noticed it says "has signed into xbox live" at the bottom before actually finishing loading. I then get told - after the long loading process - "Some Xbox Live content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." And the "Status code: 80072ee2" and often the code: 800705b4 (they are all zeros). I searched the codes here on the site but they say I should still be able to play online games, but I can't. To clarify: Xbox start-up and sign-in is taking a long time; Often freezes when signing in; Appears with message to notify I'm signed in before dashboard appears; Status codes - also of which says I should be able to play multiplayer when I can't. I've tried all sorts, from restarting it, leaving it, unplugging everything on the console, unplugging and restarting the modem, clearing cache, moving the Xbox off of the floor onto a little table, away from the wall (moved without disc in and unplugged everything first, and it's been fine on the floor before anyway) and removing the game disc. Additional info: Xbox 360 Slim, second hand worked fine for months and has been kept in good condition Wifi, acceptable connection - even if weak it's worked fine before Playing non-online modes works fine When trying to play online mulitplayer on MW3 I am told eventually "Communications with the xbox live servers has been interupted." ANY help/advice is appreciated, thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi!

Sorry to hear you're having a problem.

Can you access your system settings, or is that not accessible?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can yes, and for some reason it's working a lot better today! It's still a little slow, but I don't get the Xbox Live message and status code, and I can play online

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Here!

I'm glad to hear it's working better now!

If this ever becomes an issue again, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Power your console off.
  • Remove your hard drive.
  • Replace your hard drive making sure that it fits firmly into place.
  • Power your console on.
  • Wait for your console to fully load, etc.
  • Clear your system cache.
  • Restart your console.

Let us know if you have any more questions that we can help with! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.