"Oops you found a glitch" when i go into My Account?

It's been almost a month that i can't access My Account on the site, keeps telling me "Oops you found a glitch".  The following information also appears:

date: 31/05/2011 03:21:38 a.m.
code: F41D2747C50D548C
s: wI5GANt6yHWle1DHf5Cx9w==
id: 26e460e6-5791-45e9-8a82-c917d319eb05
req: 65de798b-f7ee-454c-b99f-505c6987d9ef

What happened? I already called support but they tell me it's a problem with the server, but a month? idk sounds to me like it might be something else.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache, restarting the browser, or trying a different browser?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

would have thought Mister Gwyther would know what this was. Clearing the cache is always a good idea of course, but this error can also occur if your account is not in good order. Go to the Microsoft Billing website and check your billing and address info.

Also as Mister Gwyther said, try another browser, if you have the same error, it's not your end.

https://billing.microsoft.com

If that seems to be ok, then you need to call support and check your account is in good order. If you have any old Debit cards on the system, support will remove them, then you should be able to redeem codes and purchase content again.  Make sure you go through to the billing team when you call.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the information Power! What exactly do you mean by "not in good order"? Are you referring to some kind of billing violation or a LIVE suspension?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Mister Gwyther"]

Thanks for the information Power! What exactly do you mean by "not in good order"? Are you referring to some kind of billing violation or a LIVE suspension?

[/quote]

As far as I'm aware it happens because there is an issue with the users billing.  If they owe money on their account, the system doesn't allow a user to redeem a points card, until the user pays the outstanding debt.  I think it can happen if they have an old invalid Credit/debit card too, not too sure.  If they had a Live suspension then they wouldn't be able to log in in the first place.

I've had a few of these questions on the Xperts Chat. Also a google seach seems to show the error occuring when some users try to redeem a code or renew a membership.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, thanks for the answers. Well, its not the browser or the cache because it still happens in different computers.

About the billing info, it seems everything is correct and i've already called support but they honestly dont have a clue of what im talking about.

But yes, the error did appear after i had to change my billing address to match the one i had for my credit card because otherwise it wouldnt let me buy anything in the marketplace (it kept sending me an error) i fixed that error by matching both addresses and after that i renewed my membership without any problem besides the fact that in the website the Account page stopped working. It definitely have something to do with the billing but again support is not helping me at all (i dont know if it has anything to do with the fact that i dont live in the US and maybe the support center is not that good in my country). I dont know what else to do -.-

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Tried a different browser? (Chrome, Firefox et al)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Im also having the same issue. I cannot purchase any points, or "repurchase xbox live gold". But here's the strange thing, I'm still listed as a gold member for some reason.... Puzzled the support i talked to as well. I have no idea what to do. I've been an honest user and have nothing to hide.. I just want to fix my account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to billing.microsoft.com and make sure everything's up to date (credit cards et al) and you don't owe anything.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have this problem too and everything doesn't help me. Please help me Thankz

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This looks like it will need to be escalated to the customer advocacy team. call customer support. Explain that you have called before and that you also messaged about this issue on the forums and that it was recommened that you called support again so that the case could be escalated to the xbox customer advocacy team. they will take some of your details and send it on to a higher support tier for resolution.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 41 Applies to: