"Microsoft: Something like 1 vs. 100 coming to Xbox One" ???? Is this the big game announcement tomorrow??

Anyone Have news on this? 

I was looking around for what the "Big Game Announcement" That was mentioned earlier and got a lot of this popping up in google.

I liked the concept of it but would much rather a real game being announced tomorrow

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have never played the game, but I have heard nothing but good stuff about this game. 

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/27/5350684/microsoft-something-like-1-vs-100-coming-to-xbox-one

The big game announcement already happened. You are now going to be able to buy another yes another Gears Of War title at some point in the future

Yep Phil's been looking to do another live game show...this needs to happen!

I would jump on board without a life vest if speculated it to be as good or better than 1vs100

I loved 1 vs 100.  I was in the crowd once or twice.  I was so disappointed when it ended.

This definitely needs to make a comeback.

1 vs 100 was ace. I imagine it got cancelled because of the massive drop in users over the first 5 or 6 weeks. I don't think it was neglected but people were deciding to play every few weeks rather than every week religiously.

-

I definitely want something similar to come back. The idea was really cool and different and would welcome something else with open arms. That said, it would be nice to see them bring multiple game shows on a rotating basis as they promised before. I think Who Wants To Be A Millionaire could work. Perhaps even something like The Price Is Right with small  virtual gifts for players and real life prizes for those lucky chosen ones.

Definitely for sure needs to make a comeback. I was in the mob twice but never had a chance to be the one.

If it's anything even remotely similar to 1 vs. 100, you can count me in for sure!