"Installation Stopped" at 100%/ Game stuck on loading screen

I just started having issues earlier today, I took a break from Ghosts and decided to watch some shows on Hulu and Netflix, but it was telling me I had someone Network issues (which i did not have). After several attempts to get into those apps, I uninstalled them and tried reinstalling, and thats where the 100% "Installation Stopped" issue happened. After trying the hard reset and doing the uninstall/reinstall a few more times, i decided to go back to Ghosts, but the game kept me in the loading screens. So i did the same process i did with the apps with Ghosts, but nothing seems to have worked. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

any ideas on how to fix these problems?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Definitely sounds like something is up with your network.  If for some reason it's not getting all the download or if there are other downloads available and it can't access them, then it could lead to errors like this.  I'd get into your network and make sure you have all the appropriate ports open and your NAT is set to open and see if that helps.  The ports you want open are:

XboxOne Ports to Open:

Port 88 (UDP), Port 3074 (UDP and TCP), Port 53 (UDP and TCP), Port 80 (TCP), Port 500 (UDP),Port 3544 (UDP), Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

Beyond that you could always go the nuclear option and try resetting your system to factory defaults (Settings -> System -> Restore Factory Defaults) and try redownloading your profile and games and try again.

Let me know if this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

hey ben, that factory reset help me get back on ghosts, but even with NAT open i still get the installation issues for netflix, hulu, and the ghosts add ons, but i am able to successfully download other apps. Would this still be a network problem?  

Sorry this didn't help.

The fact that it's specific titles is a little disconcerting.  Usually with networking issues it's an all or nothing scenario.  That you can download other titles and apps and they work doesn't play into that theory.  But then this is pretty much the extent of my networking know-how, lol.  for something more in depth I'd suggest talking to one of the experts.  I'd give support a call at 800-4-MY-XBOX, hit 1 for Xbox One when it prompts you and then select 2 for Connectivity.  Those guys are pretty awesome and they have a lot of know how and tools at their disposal that I don't.  Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.