"Felix Vale" account blocked (not banned)

Currently, I am using my wife's account to type this up because my account "Felix Vale" has been blocked due to unknown reasons. When the website wants me to get a code from an e-mail to reactivate it, the e-mail it wishes to send to is my old one "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", which doesn't exist at all, deleted it more than six months ago. However, my newer e-mail "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" works fine, and recently got the live account to do a reset on my password.

I've tried talking to a rep to get the account back online, but to no avail, nothing can be accessed on the account, mail, xbox, nothing. The rep gave me a reference number just in case: 1179658310

I just got back from tech school and BMT (military training), so it's been nearly 8 months since i last accessed the account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

Blocked accounts are actually Windows Live ID issues. http://answers.microsoft.com is actually the better place to post. Blocked IDs with bad email addresses are unfortunately common.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.