"Dashboarding"

Well, had a hectic day at work and needed a bit of Xbox.

Loaded up Battlefield seeing as its playing so well now and?????

Dashboarded during EVERY game.

Tried all the resets and reboots and its still the same. Plays like a dream then kicked to dash.

Anyone else having issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Apart from getting killed more times than I would like, nope, not had these issues.

-

Does seem like a common problem though, but no idea what is causing it.

[quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

Tried all the resets and reboots and its still the same. Plays like a dream then kicked to dash.

[/quote]

I just asked my wife, she's had one dashboard tonight in a few hours of play.

When you rebooted the console mate, once it reset did you power it off completely, unplug it from mains? The reason I ask is I've seen a few recommend you do this, hard reboot, let it reset, shut it down and leave it totally unplugged for 2-3 minutes, don't ask me why they recommend this though lol

I know it's been said time and time again, Battlefield 4 definitely seems to be the worst when it comes to dashboarding but I still think it has something to do with the console aswell, meaning not just the game causing it. I know from my own experience, I could go days without it happening it all, other days I'd get 1 or 2 incidents, other days it happened loads.

I know it's no help but it definitely isn't just you.

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

[quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

[/quote]

I just asked my wife, she's had one dashboard tonight in a few hours of play.

When you rebooted the console mate, once it reset did you power it off completely, unplug it from mains? The reason I ask is I've seen a few recommend you do this, hard reboot, let it reset, shut it down and leave it totally unplugged for 2-3 minutes, don't ask me why they recommend this though lol

I know it's been said time and time again, Battlefield 4 definitely seems to be the worst when it comes to dashboarding but I still think it has something to do with the console aswell, meaning not just the game causing it. I know from my own experience, I could go days without it happening it all, other days I'd get 1 or 2 incidents, other days it happened loads.

I know it's no help but it definitely isn't just you.

[/quote]

Left it unplugged for a few mins and it was still the same mate. Leaving the console unplugged overnight.

Got work all day again tomorrow.

This is the worst its been since our launch hiccups. Such a shame as battlefield is playing so well now. (Fingers crossed its just a blip)

Played most of the afternoon without any issues, double XP too!

This whole dashboarding thing is a weird one - I had it a couple of times just after launch with a couple of different games, but since the new year i've not had it happen once? It makes me wonder if there's a specific thing thats causing it, like using a certain app before launching a game or if there's some kind of connection issue with the way data is synced to the cloud?

Hope the issue resolves itself anyway mate! 

Going to give it another shot after work today. I wants my double XP!!!

This is something that has only happened to me on FIFA, touch wood it hasn't happened is a while though.

It seems random to me,i get it on all my games,killer instinct seems the worse. the game starts then dashboards.

I've had no problems at all since I left the console unplugged overnight. Think it just needed a rest!