"Cheater"

Okay so last year i let my friend use my xbox and blah blah.. he ended up modding the gamerscore and i was okay with it.. After about a month i got most of my gamerscore reset and labeled as a "cheater". Im not big in to modding or hacking or whatever.. i dont even know how he did it. I was just wondering if there was anyway to get my gamerscore back, remove the "Cheater: Status in the gamerzone area, or even delete the past games i played where the gamerscore was erased.. I would be 100 % happy with even being able to get the gamerscore again by playing the game again! Some of you will probably talk crap but its whatever, thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nope. There is absolutely no way to accomplish that. You could create a new gamertag however.

Odd how you were okay with the modding of your profile until you got caught.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Odd how you were okay with the modding of your profile until you got caught.

[/quote]

Seriously? You were found to be guilty of the same thing on your votemarvel account. Glass houses and all that.

[quote user="IIVIIuFFiiN"]

<Snip> I was just wondering if there was anyway to get my gamerscore back, remove the "Cheater: Status in the gamerzone area, or even delete the past games i played where the gamerscore was erased..<Snip>

[/quote]This is not possible.