"Account suspended for payment" and error going to "My Account"

I bought the Gold Family Pack and renewed a little over a month ago so should be good until next year, but was watching Netflix and got kicked out.  Its saying all my family accounts are suspended until I update payment options.  Rather than dealing with cards through console interface, decided to look at account info on here, but when I attempt to go the page, I get the error:

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 3/9/2013 8:27:34 AM
code: 9C9A3D84C8F8AE
s:   ZKIiTk3A13Bdd0LUkVd6EQ==
id:  235b6beb-2f88-4699-9a7a-eb11b16dedc2
req: 3bdd5492-c0d3-4d5d-a27f-e1990f71fc47

Anyone got any ideas?

-SMFX

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would reccomend deleting the account that bought the family pack and redownload the account it just could be a glitch in your account.

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the exact same problem! My account was suspended due to not having any money in a credit credit to autorenew from (though I never turned autorenewal on >_>). So I tried to go and delete the credit card from my account, but it won't let me! So, I figure I have to turn autorenewal off first. So I come here, but every time I try to go to "my account" It gives me the same error screen that the original poster has. So I'm stuck! Somebody please tell me what to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! If your account is suspended for payment or billing issues, you'll need to contact us directly and speak with a billing agent. They'll be able to help you get your account back to good standing. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.