Quick Question On BF3 Beta.

On wikipedia it says that people that got the tier 1/limited edition version of MOH would get the beta 48 hours early, does that mean then that it will be available to download 2 days later, it also says it is open, and i also HAD MOHLe but dont know, thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who ever got the tier one/ LE versions they can download it 2 days earlier. Who ever got the standard MOH (no tier one/ LE) they can download it 2 days after the tier one/ LE versions.

Apparently there are all these rumours, obviously you can get your hopes up and believe them. But some people are convinced it starts on the 9th this friday for the masses that have a 48hour early entry. and then the 11th for everyone else. I would like to hope it comes out this early but cant see it somehow.

so its only open to people who currently own MOH?

The first 48 hours is only open to MOH owners and then 48hours later it opens up to everyone, and then the real carnage begins, if it runs like they hope it will. If it doesnt then thats the idea of this huge test anyway.

so what everyone will be able to download it off the market place? and what date will that be sorry?

Do you have to sign upto something to get the beta without MOH?

Never played MOH,  will I still be able to take part in this beta?

It's an open beta after the initial 2 days the MOH players get > head here for an FAQ

No date as of yet

Ok,  thanks for that  :)

i think its going to be the 11th - 14th oct cos it says 12 months after moh game is releast.