Quick harmless simple itty bitty question.

Will titanfall be 1080p ? Anyone know?...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing is confirmed at this stage but it will be 1080p, just maybe not native.

From what I could find, it'll either be 720p @ 60fps, or upscaled to 1080p. (Anyone with more knowledge than me, please feel free to correct me)

But seriously, who cares? If the game is awesome it shouldn't matter. Games will eventually be native 1080p @ 60fps on the X1 once devs get familiar with the hardware.

If it's visually stunning, but a garbage game, visuals don't mean squat.

[quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

[/quote] Trust me, it won't matter whether it is or isn't.

It will be....b/c I'll be playing it on my PC.  Mwhahahahahah.

No, but seriously, I have no idea.  More than likely it will be upscaled which isn't that bad.  

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]who cares?

[/quote]

^ This.

The main reason i don't think it completely matters at this point is because devs haven't reached the potential of what the system can do.  IT's really the same with all new systems.  Like, for example, look at some of the first wave 360 games.  They're pretty bad compared to games released recently, both are probably 720p but the difference is huge.  It'll be awhile before people really ooh and aah I think.

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"][quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

[/quote] Trust me, it won't matter whether it is or isn't.

[/quote]yea. but i was surfing around the internet and i happened to stumble upon some alpha gameplay footage. and it looked really GOOD. i was thinking, it must already be running a high resolution.

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]

From what I could find, it'll either be 720p @ 60fps, or upscaled to 1080p. (Anyone with more knowledge than me, please feel free to correct me)

[/quote]

If it is 720p then it will be upscaled to 1080p.

There is no official word on the final resolution of Titanfall. They may bump it up to 900p or whatever they feel they can squeeze out of it for all we know. A lot of speculation has been made but nothing concrete.

All I know of, and care about, is that it looks like a blast to play and will still look incredible. Regardless of its resolution.

Worry less about a games resolution and worry more about whether the game is fun or not.

[quote user="xenomorph v1"]

If it's visually stunning, but a garbage game, visuals don't mean squat.

[/quote]i agree. killzone sf.....

the only thing Respawn and EA need to be worried about .. or rather the main thing they need to worry about is making sure the servers are ready and capable.  they can not release this game with shatty servers.