Quick forum question.

Hai thur, quick question, how do I change my sig on here? I can't seem to find how to do so and it's driving me barmy! cheers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Click Forums Home,then look for Settings on the right hand side.

Cheers peeps!

The mods haven't got a clue. Some people have [Images not permitted] some have [animated images not permitted], I myself had [large image not allowed] despite the fact there were much larger sigs than mine on the same page... Still haven't been removed! Now some people still have images in their sig. This forum is f**ked. Can't even get the time settings right.

Guess they weren't big fans of Top Gear either, oh well hopefully they are fans of the legend that is Chris Hansen!

[quote user="o Carano o"]

The mods haven't got a clue. Some people have [Images not permitted] some have [animated images not permitted], I myself had [large image not allowed] despite the fact there were much larger sigs than mine on the same page... Still haven't been removed! Now some people still have images in their sig. This forum is f**ked. Can't even get the time settings right.

[/quote]

Tell me about it,

Here it says Mods/ admins are allowed image signatures.

Here it says "Signatures

I had left this without a specific rule thinking people would use common sense, but please - no images larger than 250 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide.  Your signature shouldn't be something that is large to the point of disrupting the flow of conversations taking place on the forums.  If you are asked by a Moderator to change your signature to something smaller, please do so."

I've turned Sigs off in the settings as the images started annoying me on the second day.

The most baffling ones were those people who put gamercard sigs there....I mean why? I can already see your gamercard to the left of your post.

Still thankfully they'll be removing the ability to post images and videos when the forum is settled. Which going by their current speed should be sometime in the year 4000.