Question/Suggestion about Family Timer?

Hey guys...I am a gamer that plays about 1-2 hours a day after the kids are in bed.  During the day Netflix is on a bunch...The console gets a good usage.  I have a 7 year old and a almost 3 year old who doesn't play games.  The 7 year old loves games.  Currently we only let him play on the weekends.  He doesn't get to play on school days.  With school letting out I was looking into ways to lessen the time he plays Xbox 360. 

I have used Family Timer in the past, and it is okay...My thing is do they have a feature to say turn family timer on just for my son's gamertag?  Like he plays his games on his own tag.  He doesn't mess with my tag cause I would put the hurt on him if he messes with my tag! I mean i'm The Great Legend Shemp Howard.  Don't mess with me! Anyways...LOL! Is there a way to turn Family Timer on for a Specific Gamertag...Also his account is a child's account.  Setup by me and all that good stuff.

If not that would be a nice feature to add if any of you Xbox Live Devs are reading this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry, there is not a way to limit the Family Timer to just one Gamertag at this time. If you'd like to post this in our suggestion forum, though, that would be great!

You can find them here:

forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nice way to not deal with it. oh please put this on the suggestions forum so we can totaly ignor it

Sorry this didn't help.

We're sorry you feel that way, but just to be clear, we read our Suggestions Forum often for ideas that the community wants. :)

Have a great day!

Sorry this didn't help.