Questions regarding a new xbox live family plan

If I have just added a year of Xbox live to my primary xbox live account and I get the family plan will I receive credit for the entire year of xbox live that was just added, or only a partial credit? Also We have 3 xboxes in the house that are used by 3 dif. xbox live user ID's If I add these accounts to the family plan will they looses their individual purchases made on their own accounts/ xbox consoles (like DLC, and full games etc.) and can we continue to use the 3 consoles or do all the members of the family plan have to be one one Xbox console? I should also add that the other accounts are child's accounts if that makes a difference.

Thank you, I have trolled the forum and internet and could not find definitive information on these things.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

> If I have just added a year of Xbox live to my primary xbox live account and I get the family plan will I receive credit for the entire year of xbox live that was just added?

In a word, YES.

>  Also we have 3 xboxes in the house that are used by 3 dif. xbox live user ID's If I add these accounts to the family plan will they looses their individual purchases made on their own accounts/ xbox consoles (like DLC, and full games etc.) and can we continue to use the 3 consoles or do all the members of the family plan have to be one one Xbox console?  I should also add that the other accounts are child's accounts if that makes a difference.

They will not lose what they already bought. You can continue to use the three consoles with all accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.