Question

Would having a couple curse words in your bio get you suspended?

I wanna put a song in there from a movie that has 2 cuss words (F work, D word) is it ok if its not directed towards anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Yup definitely would

Yes it certainly would. Even if you asterix out the curse words you can still get suspended

Take a quick read over the Code of Conduct

"Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities." 

If you have it in your bio and someone has filed a complaint on you, you could still be suspended even if you remove it.  

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

If it is not rated G from 1970s don't do it. Think Benji or Herbie.

I have a question for you ambassador. I was playing one day online on Halo 4 in a war games match and won some achievements. The problem is that the achievements are there but when i looked what i won i had two corrupted data logs and erased them. First, is there any way to get the reward for the achievements that i unlocked even if they were corrupted? Second, can you direct me to right person to talk for this issue to be solved. I was exited i won some stuff for my avatar but I didn't like the fact that i had won corrupted data saved on my hard drive. Please message me back.

P.S. I'm just a concerned gamer like anyone else  who likes to earn achievements. I would greatly appreciate a response A.S.A.P.

[quote user="EhhH0Tdo11ar"]

I have a question for you ambassador. I was playing one day online on Halo 4 in a war games match and won some achievements. The problem is that the achievements are there but when i looked what i won i had two corrupted data logs and erased them. First, is there any way to get the reward for the achievements that i unlocked even if they were corrupted? Second, can you direct me to right person to talk for this issue to be solved. I was exited i won some stuff for my avatar but I didn't like the fact that i had won corrupted data saved on my hard drive. Please message me back.

[/quote]

LOL you don't win corrupt data no offence that is too funny , but you just said the Achievements did unlock  and reward for the Achievement is the points go to your Gamescore what other reward are you expecting ?

If your Game data/save is corrupted you will have to delete it and start over , but those Achievements you have unlocked will stay unlocked