Question regarding tenure

Hello,

I have not played Xbox in about one and a half years and my tenure is set at 0 currently. I had been playing Xbox since 2007 or 2008 prior to my absence from Xbox. I read around the forums and it stated that updates were being made, but does this mean that my tenure will forever be reset? 

Thanks in advance for any support.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Bud!

There has been a new update about tenure, the following quote, is an example of how the new update regarding the tenure feature..

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished."

"For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

If however, you have the thought "Well I have never been silver" - there is an issue regarding tenure mistakes and all the updates regarding this issue will be posted HERE.

Hope this helps!

Link

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well the thing is that I was silver. I had about 3 or 4 tenure, so I should have about 3 or 4 now; I understand that. I currently have 0 tenure now though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, well the issue is still current and being looked in to with intention to fix this as soon as they can! I understand this may be frustrating for you, however if you refer to the link given all updates regarding this issue will be posted there.

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.