Question on the Gamerscore reset.

The question is Why was the whole GS reset instead of Just the points that were added?.. (This Happened a couple of months ago btw... im just now posting on the forums).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because it is a punishment. You are unable to earn back any achievement you had at the time of the reset, legit or modded.

-

If they only removed the modded ones, where is the punishment?

-

To be honest I've always wondered why gamerscore modding gets a 'warning' via  a reset but every other form of profile modding gets a permanent ban.

Now a ban would have worked, seeing as though I had created another Profile assuming I would be banned. But not being able to re-earn a simple achievement such as a "500 foot wheelie on a motorbike" is just sad lol.

SImple answer is don't cheat.

Your SWAG "flashes" me NOT ;) Get to know the rules and follow them. Leave space for more important threads.

alright halojolly, why did i get my 52k points reset, ive never modded them or anything, why would i? i actually want to get them myself yet because some imbeciles thought you "hack" or "mod" and reported you because you are actually skilled and had achievements they dont you get reset and banned as i did. how does that work, wheres the proof i hacked or modded etc, they give a VAGUE list of reasons and then dont reply back to you when you ask why you got banned at all(ive tried 6times) because they unfairly ban people just to get money and meet their quota.

You obviously did something that warrants a reset they dont do that for fun.

what did i do, play system link offline while our modem was  down and earn a few achievements, i hardly see this as something thatd warrant a reset, i also LOVE how they havent responded once yet and when talking to support they kept covering  up stuff and making *** up like "we cant give out a reason as to why you were banned because then players will know how to avoid this ban" what a load of crap.

[quote user="OrthodoxBoar13"]wheres the proof i hacked or modded etc, they give a VAGUE list of reasons...[/quote]Just because they do not show proof from their end doesn't mean none exist. If your Gamescore was Reset it was 100% Verified that it was Cheated using an External Method.
[quote user="OrthodoxBoar13"]what did i do, play system link offline while our modem was  down and earn a few achievements, i hardly see this as something thatd warrant a reset...[/quote]Sorry but this would be incorrect. System Link does not allow Online Only Achievements. If it was any Online Achievement Unlocked while someone was Offline, it was by means of an External Method and no other way.

thats the thing they were all offline achievements like for cod zombies or for halo campaign coop. and they just hide behind lies and try to convince people that they have this "evidence" and when challenged they just stop replying. Im still suspended and its the 7th my suspension was meant to last UNTIL the 6th so basically im 2 days over, how does that work.

cmon kauz for someone so cocky you surly dont have anything to say, also in regards to my topic, this is the first time i got suspended so ho  do i "stop getting banned"?