Question on Sharing accounts with BF

Now I am just curious about this before attempting this, ive read the code of conduct and i dont wish to be suspended or banned, but i still dont understand. My BF and me live in different states and i want to switch accounts with him for a bit only for him to help me build up my KD and GS. Now Is there anyway i may violate Code of conduct i.e Content, Arcade games or games ETC played on different consoles or anything like that? Now i only wish to protect both accounts so i ask this question to prevent any future problems or bans thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also, just remember that if you wish to go ahead and do what you are asking anyway that you are responsible for your account.  If you choose to send it to your BF (and I hope you trust him enough not to do something stupid) and lose your account it will be your own fault.  If you go ahead and do lose your account then try to cry foul the following investigation will more than likely find this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

From the Terms of Service you agreed to:

4. Your Service Account, Associated Accounts and Accounts from Third Parties.

Except as provided in this Section, only you may use your Service account.  You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that. You must contact Customer Support immediately if you suspect misuse of your accounts or any security breach in the Service. For some parts of the Service, you may be able to set up additional accounts that are dependent on your account (“associated accounts”).  You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account and any associated accounts.  We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Service.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes.

Sorry this didn't help.

so sharing and exchanging is against terms of use?

Sorry this didn't help.

Account sharing is against the terms of use, yes.

Sorry this didn't help.