Question on Error Status Report

I was having some problems with dropping in and out of Xbox LIVE parties the other day while playing Red Dead Redemption and Halo 4 (large 8 person parties, not sure if that matters), so I went to check my Xbox LIVE connection.  I tested the connection, and didn't get any NAT warnings, and everything said it was connected.  However, when I hover over the 'Test Xbox LIVE Connection' option under Network Settings, I am able to hit 'Y' and get the following Error Status Report:

W: 0000-000B
X: 0000-F001
Y: 20A8-4840
Z: 0000-0000
ID FFFF-FFFF
L: 0015-10F0
Q: 8007-0435
T: Wired
A: 192.168.1.5/255.255.255.0
G: 192.168.1.1
D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

I'm able to connect to games just fine, have had no noticable connection problems on LIVE other than occasional dropping in and out of Xbox LIVE parties (again, these were large 7-8 person parties, so maybe party size makes it more volatile, I don't know).  I just find it weird that when I test my connection, I get no error notices but you can still look at this Error Status Report that it doesn't really draw your attention to in any noticeable way.  Can anyone tell me what this means?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello

Your Internet connection speed might not support a large number of players. Try reducing the number of players that can join your Xbox LIVE game. For example, reduce the number of players who can join your game from 16 to 8. If you notice an improvement, contact your Internet service provider to see if you can upgrade your broadband connection speed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.