Question of early delivery

If say you recieve your console a day early, went online to download the update seeing as the update is available now, would you get banned even if its a few hours early than midnight launch?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No.

Go enjoy your console.

So jealous! ;)

No..the embargo has lifted! Woohoo!

If I got mine early.....I'd probably wait until it's official before I signed on.    Who knows, you could get banned a couple hours beforehand and it could take 24 hrs for you to get reset....who knows what scenario that good .  I wouldn't temp fate.

EDIT.....oh well if the above posted is correct.......let's get those consoles early!!!!! 

You do run a risk of a console ban if you play it early, it might not be a permaban but you could get one for a few hours. I would download the update and play offline until launch time.

Stop posting information when you don't know what you are talking about. THE EMBARGO HAS LIFTED! Play away.

I dont have it yet. it was despatched today and its looking likely i'll get it tomorrow.

UPS has hold until 11/22.

[quote user="Mr cleanjeans"]

UPS has hold until 11/22.

[/quote]its not being delivered by UPS i didnt pre-order from microsoft.

That's interesting. Who did you order through and who will be delivering?

Btw.. Microsoft is not the only people using UPS. Target, Walmart, best buy, gamestop..,all using UPS..