Question I registered my console for the new dashboard....read

And it said in 1-2 buisness days I would have the new dashboard. Does anyone already have the new dashboard with Internet explorer and what not? Looks like anyone can register their console it's a quick download and ur registered for the new beta? I dunno I just wanna see how the Internet explorer will work out on Xbox. If u wanna register your console go to https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate/PublicBetaFall2012

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi everyone,

Those of you who are discussing the beta program on this forum, you are in violation of the NDA agreement that you have electronically signed when you registered for the program. To discuss the new features of the dashboard please go here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

In answer to your question, firstly, I'm not sure if you have done this already, but you must enroll your console to get the update. Instructions on how to do this can be found here: connect.microsoft.com/.../content.aspx

If you have already done this, I suggest you just wait for a while, as it was posted on the Microsoft Connect page that they had changed their priority to registering people for the program, due to overwhelming interest in the program. Just wait a couple more days and if it still does not pop up as an update on your console then I would contact xbox support.

Thank you for your question and I hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.