Question for Forza 5 owners.

Can you design paint jobs and graphics on the cars in this one like you could in past Forza games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes you can

Yes

Sweeeet.  Thank you gents.

I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen any official footage of this feature in FM5 yet.

Here you go a small 5 minute layer tutorial I made just for you, hope it helps and good luck out there earning the money for sharing them. What a feature heh? 👀 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE1D725095423919!166&authkey=!ACANp0cTWY9VR_E&ithint=video%2c.mp4

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=BE1D725095423919&resid=BE1D725095423919%21166&authkey=ALv99B1PcWgy6vk" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I wish they'd let you buy cars as stock 'then' upgrade them rather than buy the upgraded version (unless you go all the way out to purchase from the full car menu).  It's fun racing around the first few tracks to see what you'd like to alter .. currently testing out a pink VW Rabbit to see how it does.  Slow but fun running full throttle tho the game tends to upgrade it anyway for certain races.

Thanks for that link to that tutorial.  For some reason I can hear the vid but not see it.  What plugin am I missing?

Disregard, I watched it in another browser.  Well done man.  It just helped sell Forza 5 to my son lol.

Cool man I am glad he likes what he saw. Forza 5 is worth every penny. Their is so much content to explore in my opinion turn 10 really raised the bar for its X1 release. Sorry for the simplicity of the design but time was limited. Hope to see you folks making awesome layer groups soon. �� @ milk tray you can buy cars completely stock to there class's. And if you are getting cars upgraded automatic then what you need to do is select manual upgrade or play with out upgrades once you have selected a new series of races. It is within your power to make the car exactly what you want it to be... Hope this helps as well! Enjoy your holiday guys. good Luck out there and see you on the track.