Question for Enforcement Team?

I have a question for something that doesnt make sense. I called cutomer support and asked "if i could take my flash drive and put a custom gamer picture on to that flash drive to use as my account picture" and they said no that it would be considered modding and then told me that you can take a picture of the same exact thing off of a print out and use that as my gamer picture. So why not let me do it the MODDING way when im doing nothing wrong except making the picture quality better and how would you even be able to tell that its off of a flash drive? To me this doesnt make sense at all but if any questions or responses please comment and respond.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The XBL Enforcement team never reads this section of the forums.

To answer your question though.  The reason you can not do it the "modding way" is because you agreed to this:

[quote]

C. Consequences of Violations.

If you violate the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, action may be taken against your account, including without limitation the following.

• Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension, including without limitation: hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera or Kinect camera, repeated creation of inappropriate gamertags or profile content, or posting viruses or URLs to viruses

[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct