Question for Elder Scrolls Fans

How much time have you put into Skyrim?   If you played Oblivion how much on that too.

Im loving playing skyrim at the moment, just pased the 30 hr mark.    Back in the day I put in 68hrs into oblivion.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have not played Skyrim yet but Oblivion was the only game I played for several months, so I would guess at a few hundred hours easy.

293hrs on one character on Skyrim

I'm over 100 hours in I have hardly scratched the surface. Only finished the companions quest line all of the others are still running. Great game

I remember a while back a gaming website worked out there's an average of around 700 hrs of gameplay, if your to experience everything the game has to offer - another reason i'm in no rush for the Next - Gen.

about 200+ for me on oblivion and just starting my dude on skyrims so im level 14 and about 40 hours in

Im at about 90-95 hrs  its truly an awesome game the fun never ends..

I've just completed the main story and all the guilds quests in Oblivion, including the Shivering Isles add on. I've done a few side quests but there are still loads to do and that's after 100+ hours on it. I wanted to play this before I tried Skyrim which is still sealed (bought before xmas). I'll probably go back to Oblivion as I want to try and clear up some of the active quests that I took on.

finished the main storyline today, after 115hrs game time and a level 42 character...done all i need to do with this game I think, the final Main story was a real disappointment...a case where the pay off for the effort put into the game to get to end wasnt balanced. Last thing I did as my character, went home to Breezewater in White run, put all my items, armor and weapons in a cupboard, put on regular clothes, sat by the fire..and saved the game...it can now sit there gathering dust in my collection

not played oblivion and only into about 15hrs of skyrim so far i think

Put about 50 hours into it but that's considering I've barely played it in the last month. Put 150+hours into oblivion and can see myself doing the same for this one!