Question about the "completed games" portion of the dashboard

Ok, so I recently completed all the achievements for "Saints Row the Third" and that game now appears on my dashboard in the "completed games" section. Only thing is that i have completed all the achievements for other games as well yet they don't display there. I've got all the achievements for Hitman and Oblivion etc, yet they don't show in that section. Furthermore, when I look on the dash at the achievements for Hitman the stats say I've only done one out of twenty four, yet it clearly shows all the achievements and says all 24 are unlocked. Same thing with Oblivion, all 60 are unlocked (including shivering isles), yet the stats say 15/60... I don't get it. Do you have to get all of the achievements within one save, or what? Can somebody explain how this works to me? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Exaxt same thing happened to me a week ago.

I ended up downloading my xbox profile and it fixed the problem.

Not completely sure but perhaps this can happen if you got some of these achievements while playing without a Live connection

Did you do all the available DLC too?  For some reason, if you don't do all the DLC it doesn't count as complete, even if you didn't buy the DLC.

"Not completely sure but perhaps this can happen if you got some of these achievements while playing without a Live connection" @Murderstyle75: I think you are correct. Most of the achievements I made on those games happened a couple of years ago before I ever connected my 360 to the internet.

"Exaxt same thing happened to me a week ago. I ended up downloading my xbox profile and it fixed the problem." @HotCoffee360: Thanks for the suggestion. All of my achievements except the ones counted in the stats were cleared, but that's ok. Now at least I know I can redo them at some point if I want to see the credit for it.

"Did you do all the available DLC too?  For some reason, if you don't do all the DLC it doesn't count as complete, even if you didn't buy the DLC." @GUN5L1NGER: Thanks, but I don't think that is a problem unless the achievements for the DLC's already show on your dashboard (As the DLC's for Saints Row 3 did on mine even before I downloaded them). However, there were no unlocked achievements shown for Hitman or Oblivion.

Were these Completed Game Achievements done while offline..?? Check on XBOX.com to be sure etc..

If so.. Backup ALL Save Data on a 360 configured USB Flash Drive [or two] & remove the USB Flash Drives..

Then Sign out & press the guide button, then select Download Profile..

XBOX Live! might not have all the achievements saved online etc..

Note: I say to backup your save data.. Because you could lose Gamerpoints, if achievements were done offline & you download your online profile to update..