Question about the Kinect.

I cant seem to find the Kinect being sold by itself,I only see them being sold in bundles with a 360.I want to buy it by itself though.Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am positive Gamestop sells them online buy themselves. If not look on craigslist. Id sell you mine if you lived in MD

No I just looked on Gamestop.Ill check again though.

Oh Yeah I found them.The only thing is they only have refurbs.

[quote user="IX WaCkEd IX"]

Oh Yeah I found them.The only thing is they only have refurbs.

[/quote]

I dont think you can buy them brand new by themselves from a place like GS. I do believe they are only sold in bundles brand new

why would you even want one ...

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

[/quote]

Because gaming is not only about sitting by yourself playing shooters and sandbox games.

Anyways OP, I got mine at Target in Jan. If you cant find them right now, it could be possible that Microsoft is just stockpiling them so they are more popular for the holiday. Best Buy.com shows it backordered. The new one is supposed to come with Child of Eden

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

[/quote]

Because gaming is not only about sitting by yourself playing shooters and sandbox games.

Anyways OP, I got mine at Target in Jan. If you cant find them right now, it could be possible that Microsoft is just stockpiling them so they are more popular for the holiday. Best Buy.com shows it backordered. The new one is supposed to come with Child of Eden

[/quote]Really..and your game list in your top 5 that I can see right here on MS website..CODBO.C2.BFBF2.COD2.BFMC..LOL

I live in Tx and they had alot of standalone kinects at bestbuy,

[/quote]

[/quote]Really..and your game list in your top 5 that I can see right here on MS website..CODBO.C2.BFBF2.COD2.BFMC..LOL

[/quote]

What does my top 5 have to do with anything? Its still not all I play. I also own racers, RPG's Kinect with a few games and even a PS3 with a Rockband bundle.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What does my top 5 have to do with anything? Its still not all I play. I also own racers, RPG's Kinect with a few games and even a PS3 with a Rockband bundle.

[/quote]Then why would you say what you said??I asked the OP..Why would you even want one??Then you said.."Because gaming is not only about sitting by yourself playing shooters and sandbox games."Why did you say that???