Question about games on demand and dlc

Hi, quick question.

I have recently made a new gamertag/profile and want to know if i can play the following games etc that was purchased on my old profile. Also to add both these profiles are on the same console.

1) can i re-download games that i purchased on my old profile and re-play them on my new profile? 

2) same as above but with dlc content, for example read dead redemption Undead nightmare.

3) Re-download games for windows live pc games onto my desktop from my old profile then replay on new profile by using the same product key, but sign into live with new profile?

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

All items are licensed to both the account that originally purchased it and the console that it was originally downloaded to.  This means that so long as the content is on the original console that it was downloaded to you can access it with any account on that console.  

If you get a new console, you'll have to transfer the licenses to the new console.  Licenses cannot be transferred from one account to another.

As for PC games.  Licenses are linked to the account that originally purchased it.  I do not believe that you'll be able to play those games from a different account.