Question about compensation for ban error.

Hi, I have a console that was recently affected by the software error that banned some consoles.

The console is now working again and I received an email from the enforcement team advising that my account would be credited with 1600 points and 3 months xbox live gold.

I received my 1600 points around 2 days ago, but as yet have not received my 3 months gold.

Can anyone update me on this issue? My current subscription just ended as I turned off auto renewal when my console was banned and I'm back to live silver and don't want to buy a gold subscription if I am about to receive 3 months free.

Thankyou for your time, my gamertag is di9italant if this helps.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The advice is to phone support to see what's happening regarding the 3 months.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Called support yesterday they didn't know much about this issue at all. Apart from an email he had which wasn't much different to the one I got it seems. He couldn't even find my details from my windows live email. Just gonna try them again now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok I've spoke to support again. The chap was much more helpful this time. He couldn't see why the 3 months wasn't added aswell but has escalated the call.

I have a theory though. Not long after the ban I cancelled my live subscription.(in anger) It then ran till the 28th september (the same day the 1600 points were applied) so I'm wondering whether the subscription renewal cancelling on the same day somehow messed up the adding of the 3 months gold.

Sorry this didn't help.