queries on suspension accounts

Is it possible to delete a suspended account? I have a gold family live membership and the suspended account DAA2010 is part of this account? how will it affect it and can I get that gamer tag removed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is the same boat im in. I have The primary account banned, and i dont want to start playing on this account then at the end of the year when my family membership is up have to lose all progress that i had. I would like to know if i renew the membership can i replace that banned account with a new one and also make this one the primary, that way none of us will lose our accounts. Or if the only way to get back to our family membership back to 4 working accounts would be to ditch all of our existing accounts to start with 4 new ones?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure about removing the Primary Account, but I believe the Primary Account has the ability to remove other Secondary Accounts from the Family.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah but im not going to pay for another family membership if i only get 3 accounts out of it. i want to know if i can kick the primary out of it since thats the banned account and also add another one. if not the whole plan is pointless.

Sorry this didn't help.

Was your primary account suspended permanently or just temporarily? Have you already posted about this issue in the Suspension forums?

Sorry this didn't help.