Q about cod ghosts

If i get ghosts hardened edition for the 360 will content (player cards) i get with it transfer aswell? i am asking because if not then ill just get the normal edition and buy the season pass on its own.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I thought everything carried over but I will try to find a link to confirm.

I can not find a link that specifically mentions player cards. They all mention MP stats and season pass content.

99 % sure everything carries over. Including little things like player cards.

Any and all of your in-game profile information (which includes player cards, if part of the game) as well as purchased DLC (e.g., the season pass), will be seamlessly & automatically transferred from your Xbox 360 console to your Xbox One console with no extra effort (or cost) on your part.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Any and all of your in-game profile information (which includes player cards, if part of the game) as well as purchased DLC (e.g., the season pass), will be seamlessly & automatically transferred from your Xbox 360 console to your Xbox One console with no extra effort (or cost) on your part.

[/quote]

Just wanting to clarify is that your own words or taken from an official article?

[quote user="SatNiteEduardo"]

[/quote]

Just wanting to clarify is that your own words or taken from an official article?

[/quote]My own words, but my own words are always official. ;)

Everything except Single player saves apparently

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/167263-ps4-and-xbox-one-how-to-upgrade-your-ps3-and-xbox-360-games-cheaply

here you go. [view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4bUxHNiIUw]

Any and all of your in-game profile information for multiplayer (which includes player cards, if part of the game) as well as purchased DLC (e.g., the season pass), will be seamlessly & automatically transferred from your Xbox 360 console to your Xbox One console with no extra effort (or cost) on your part.

[/quote]

There, all fixed.

I have to say though, that I think it's a no-brainer that single-player files wouldn't transfer over. All of the multiplayer stuff has been saved to the cloud ever since MW2 (probably even before then) automatically, so it makes sense. Single-player files however, have always been stored locally, so it stands to reason that it wouldn't work on the Xbox One - although I'm sure they could've easily made it a possibility as well. In any case, Microsoft has already stated that achievements are separate on each console, so if you could transfer it over, you could potentially get free achievements for the other console in the process & that would break the system.