putting my gamertag onto a memory stick

this is probably simple but i have spent half an hour on here looking but to no avail. i have three xbox consoles, allspaced out around my place. i used to spend most of my time in my bedroom xboxing, but since a recent op i have been using my console in the living room more, how do i put my gamer tag onto a memory stick so i can just play straight away on any of the consoles i own. it is primarily for the purpose of the likes of black ops and the such as i have now becomea more social gamer.  thaqnk you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Your best bet is to just wait for the new Dashboard in Dec. It will let you use your Gamertag across multiple consoles with ease. If you can't wait. Plug a 2 gig USB stick into the console and format it so it can be used with the Xbox (all done through memory in System settings) then select GamerProfiles in System Settings/Memory and highlight the profile and 'Move' this will copy the profile. Then select the USB and paste it onto that memory unit. Should be straight forward enough. Ring Support if you are unsure and they will be glad to walk you through it step by step.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.