Pure Pool/Pure Hold'em

Hi all,

Since Pure Hold'em and Pure Pool Snooker DLC were announced several months ago it seems to have all gone quiet. I've tried searching the web but cannot find any other information than 'coming soon'. Does anybody have any information regarding possible release dates? I'm really looking forward to Pure Pool Snooker DLC, and also can't wait for Pure Hold'em as it will mean I can finally get rid of my 360 (with the absence of any poker games on the X1 my 360 gets used purely to play Full House Poker). Thanks in advance for any helpful info!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi all,

So it appears that the Pure Pool snooker DLC has been added to Playstation 4 last week, but I still can't find it anywhere on X1 and there is no further news on Voofoo website. Even with all the quality games coming out soon this is still my most anticipated game since it was announced on 12th May (OK maybe second after Halo 5!). Just wondering if anybody knows why it would be out on PS4 but not X1, or if I'm just being a bit thick and looking in the wrong place? Thanks in advance for any help!