Pure Pool for Xbox One in Summer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If ist priced well it Looks quite interesting!

I've always enjoyed Pool and Snooker games.

Glad it's got online leagues included.

^ Same here, Pool Paradise on NGC being a fave. I'll look out for this one for sure

I like these too, I have a couple on the 360 and quite enjoy them, so yes, if priced well why not.

I love a good pool game. Looks really nice. Another purchase to add to the ever growing list!

I'll be buying this for sure, loved bankshot billiards 2 on the X360... used to bet with my mate on best of 5 nine ball, during a nights drunkeness I lost £150 on this game LOL

Especially love the way you can do perfect trick shots and swerves, things that in real life we just don't have the ball skill to do.

Also any snooker game comes out and I'll be on that too :)

Looks fun ,,haven't played a video game of pool since side pocket .

@ Hellfire,

I'm hoping for a Snooker game at some point, enjoyed them on the 360, they played great but the online wasn't that great, no leaderboards, tournaments etc, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Really looking forward to this though, a lot cheaper than the money I've spent on real tables lol

I have Bankshot Billiards 2 on the 360, but haven't played it in ages ever since they basically dropped online support for it - nobody seems to ever play it anymore since it's considered so old now...

Still, I'm amazed at the photo-realism for this game (although not so much with the character animations - the woman holding the pool cue over head just kills me). :)

@ Lofty ... Yea I liked the World Championship Snooker game, real difficult.  Agreed if another is made it should have rankings/learderboards, custom tournaments to recreate real ones and just for fun, and a smooth online experience.

Pool will keep me going though.  Haven't played for real since our local hall closed, really miss my highest breaks of 20/30 lol