purchasing games

recently i have tried to buy minecraft: xbox edition and for some reason every time i've tried to purchase it, i'm not able to do so. there is always an error that pops up when i try to buy it from my xbox or my computer and it says try again later but even after i try later it doesn't work. i've also tried to purchase other games and even those games, i was unable to purchase..... what is wrong?????

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello VampHound, I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue.

I would suggest that you try purchasing the content online on your computer. You can do so on Xbox.com directly. Second of all, make sure that you have either a) Enough Microsoft Points or b) A valid Credit Card to complete the transaction. If your problem still persists I would recommend contacting Microsoft Support here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

I hope that I have helped you out, but if you still require assistance feel free to post.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello VampHound, what is the error message that pops up when you try to purchase content on the XBOX 360? It should come up with some sort of "Status Code". Giving that information to us will help us sort this out for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes it is a status code error

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, we'd need that status code in order to assist you further. Please reply and write in the code so we can look the code up for you :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, VampHound! Definitely post back with the exact error message you are seeing as Hassassinade requested. That will help us out a lot!

In the meantime, let's have you log in to https://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your payment options are configured correctly according to this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx. Any discrepancies in your billing information may be causing problems. In addition, take note whether you see any account errors pop up while you are there.

Standing by! :)

Sorry this didn't help.